Customer Service & Shipping
- Little League International accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard, VISA, along with Paypal
- If a size is not listed on the website, we are currently out of stock of the item/size
- If an item is on pre-order, you may purchase it and we will hold the order until the products arrive back in stock
- Our products come from a variety of vendors, so if applicable, a size chart accompanies our apparel items right on the product page
- Locate the Promotion code box during checkout. Discounts will automatically apply to any qualifying items
- Please be advised some exclusions apply
- Abandoned Cart Coupon codes are not applicable on World Series Souvenirs and Merchandise, Clearance items, Sale items, or League Supplies, including banners.
- $/% Off Coupon codes are only applicable if subtotal reaches the minimum required value before tax
- Little League International ships within the continental US via UPS Standard Ground (about 3-7 business days)
- Little League International ships United States Postal Service Priority Mail (about 3-5 business days)
- UPS Worldwide Saver is the preferred method for orders shipping outside the US
- APO/FPO addresses are eligible for shipment via US Postal Service only
- Expedited shipping methods are available, but please note any special circumstances that may be causing a delay in order processing. We will make a note at the top of the page regarding changes in our current policy.
Due to nationwide delays, Little League is not responsible for any shipping delays caused by USPS and UPS delivery services. Please check UPS.com and USPS.com for more details regarding these delays.
- Shipping costs are determined by your order's size/weight and your delivery address
- In your shopping cart, your estimated shipping cost is based on the lowest price shipping method available by the carrier
- Costs are pre-determined by UPS/USPS and are not negotiable
- Expedited shipping costs are also available for Next Day or 2nd Day shipping options only within the US
- All international packages are shipped via UPS Worldwide Saver unless otherwise specified
- The recipient is responsible for ALL custom fees, including duties, taxes, brokerage fees, and any other fees assessed at the border before delivery