Little League Umpire Iron-on Patch
The Little League Official Shoulder Patch is the only recognized identification which sets a Little Leaguer apart from all other children who play baseball and softball.
The umpire patch is worn:
- 3" below the left shoulder seam on raglan sleeves
- 1" below the seam on set-in-sleeves
- Over the left breast on sleeveless jerseys
- Jacket patch is worn over the left breast 6" below the shoulder seam
Regular season uniform requirements (Rule 1.11)
- For the 2021 season, the regular season patch requirement has been suspended.
- Conventional uniforms, which do not match nor meet patch requirements, can be worn for the 2021 regular season. Patches will still be required for Little League International Tournament games.